Wednesday 11 July 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog!

Who spent time watching my stuffs knows I'm a freelance modeler, webmaster and also a little bit a programmer. A very amateur programmer. On this blog I'll share my works. 3d models, tutorials, Unity based programs, and so on...

Hopefully, you'll enjoy it and I can teach you new stuffs. Some of the tutorials will contain complete projects too. Also I am planning something, but it is a secret! But you will like it! (I hope.)

Originally I wanted a website, I tried out some free hosts but they weren't very good. Unfortunately I can't afford a payed service. And if I could I would rent a cloud server. But the blog format will be OK too I think.

Enjoy and stay tuned! Something is coming!

No comments :

Post a Comment