Friday 13 February 2015

Friday...

It's friday... a regular friday... but looking at the calendar, it looks like it's not that regular, because it's... Friday the 13th! And for the occasion I am playing with the NES game with the same name based on the Friday the 13th franchise.



I had the game as a kid. I found it scary. I have never beaten this game. I didn't even beat Jason once. I had no idea, what to do. But I did my research. Also, since that, I tried the game several times on emulator. So I got more familiar with it.

It's a really bad game... hey, no, it's not! Actually it's a pretty good and complex game. It needs patience, some research and many trials and errors. But it's beatable and fun, if you know what to do.

Try #1

DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3


MISSION STATUS: FAILURE
Last survivor: Debbie 


Try #2

DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3


MISSION STATUS: FAILURE
Last survivor: Paul
I just gave up after many not mentioned try. I watched the first movie instead...


Retrying the game 1 month later...



No comments :

Post a Comment